he Tanita Innerscan BC-545N is a body composition scale that monitors your body’s inner health, complete with handles for unique segmented readings. Within 15 seconds, the BC-545N will provide you with 10 body-segmented health measurements using Biolectrical Impedance Analysis (BIA) for medical-grade accuracy.
- Segmental measurements for your torso and each of your arms and legs
- 5 user profiles that are remembered for up to one year, with auto-recognition
- Athlete and Adult mode
- 100g measurement increments
- Clear, easy-to-read colour display
- Wide, toughened glass frame that supports a body mass of up to 150kg.
The scale measures your:
- Total body weight
- Body fat percentage (increments of 0.1%)
- Body water percentage (amount of fluid in the body as percentage of total weight)
- Muscle mass and bone mass (weight of muscle/bone in the body)
- Visceral fat (amount of fat present in the abdominal cavity)
- Metabolic age (how your metabolism compares to the average for different ages)
- Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR – minimum level of calories the body requires at rest)
- Body Mass Index (BMI – roughly determine whether you’re at a healthy weight)
- Physique Rating (indicates what type of body you have from nine possible results).